Hunting Palace Orle - history
The building, in which the Hunting Palace Orle is placed, was built for a wealthy noble family Oertzen in 1906 . The Art Nouveau project was designed by a Berlin architect Karl Edward Bengert.
In 1925 the family lost the house for the Prussian tax office. In 1926 it was transferred to the use of the Prussian State Forests and until 1945 it had been in the use of Forest Office. After the end of the war, the building was taken over by the Polish State Forests. From that moment there were successively – Forest Division Office, Vocational School for foresters and Voluntary Labour Corps.
Finally, it had remained empty for 10 years until 1999, when it was converted into a small boutique hotel. The palace has been completely restored, but the coat of arms above the front entrance still recalls his first owners and more than a century of its history. Hunting Palace Orle appears in the records of the Provincial Heritage Monuments Protection Office in Szczecin.